Rad Reading – February

This month I read a book called The Toll by Neal Shusterman. The third book of The Arc of a Scythe. Citra and Rowan along with many other scythes have fallen along with Endura. Nothing stands between Goddard and his domination over the world. The Thunderhead has fallen silent. What else can go wrong? In order to make the world the a better place, the answer lies the between the chosen ones.

The book just like the 1st and 2nd have just been mind blowing. In the beginning your set with Greyson. Once you progress perspectives change to Greyson, Citra, Rowan, and many different Scythes. You think that everything is alright and things will go the way they were supposed to but things take sudden turns. Which makes the book amusing just like the rest and hard to guess what happens next.

My favorite character for this book has changed to Munira. She can be a wise and kind. But sometimes have some jealousy inside her. She can also be calm in situations where destruction happens. One quote to prove that she is wise is, ‘“We are imperfect beings,” Munira said. “How could we ever fit in a perfect world?”

My favorite quote from The Toll is, ‘“We are imperfect beings,” Munira said. “How could we ever fit in a perfect world?”’ This is my favorite quote because no matter how much we try to make the world perfect, we will never be satisfied.